heyss...
Tmr i'll b off 2 J8 wif Yvonne 2 tak 2 Np...;0)
hahax...
& b4 dat, at skool, i'll b washing cars till dey r SPARKLING CLEAN... dats wad the adverts sae anyway....lolx.
frm 8a.m. 2 12 noon at M.C.S.
Muz cme and support me arr.:))
haha
& at yvonne parteh, her cousin Clement became SuSu a.k.a Sissy Uncle Sissy uncle....lolx...
When we played *passed e parcel* SuSu got the MOST penalties!!!lolx...SUPER SUPER FUNNY!!!
I laughed till i got stomach-ache when he had 2 copy Jacklyn's actoins 4 1 min!! Jacklyn laughed very funny & when SuSu couldn't do that laughter, he asked,"Y u Laughed lke that oe arr???"
Then i luaghed even HARDER and Jacklyn made her Laughing Sound again....So funny...
In the end...u noe hu gt e toy in e parcel??? Su Su!!!lolx...lolx...
& then when he eating, he 4got that he cannnot eat chicken but he had oredi taken a chicken so he said 2 everyone at e table,"erm...i 4got i cannot eat chicken leh...HOW???Nvm larr...I put back, can???I NEVER EAT yet leh!!"& I BURST INTO LAUGHTER....it was hyper funny lor.;))
anyway...
bb