.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Friday, May 26, 2006

I SWEAR I BELIEVE

heh heh. these are the tittles of what MS CHENG sang at the Teacher's concert. ha. i'm searching for the lyrics now...
Ms Cheng sang solo for I BELIEVE and sang in a grp for I SWEAR. Way cool. but her voice is wayyy.. low. BUT SHE STILL RAWK. :] and when she sang, 1E ppl who went to concert waveed their hands to the music. We cheered 'MS CHENG!' and i waved yellow penguin. when we cheered MS CHENG, ms cheng looked up at us in surprise and then did a sissy pose... and waved.... UBER CUTE. and when i waved yellow penguin, she grinned. MS CHENG RAWK. i think she forgot a part of the song too... when she sang I BELIEVE.

today's Teacher's concert started at 2.30 and ended at 4.15 pm.
Listening to the teachers sing, Seraphina said that LOTS of the teachers can go join SINGAPORE IDOL. uh...she said Mr Lee sings pretty well...Ms Lim sang 3 songs. I enjoyed hers. during the concert, i yawned 11 times! Jingyi yawned 7. And there's a funny thing...whenever the t-chers sing those..romantic songs. JY & I would get goosepimples. wee-ird. there were LOTS of romantic songs..Ms tay was the EMCEE and she made fun of the t-chers who sang those romantic songs.lols. i was laughing like hell. she had an 'interview' with Ms Theresa Lim & Mr Lim. lols. Ms Lim sang LOTS of songs...she leaving MF today. cos' she going to further her studies. she used to teach 1E and1I PE. heh heh. that PE t-cher always wore pants, & today i saw her wearing a SKIRT. cool. (: she's pretty short..like me.

and then there was MR PREM... he got sabo-ed by us... had to sing a song called... uh. CANT TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU. everyone was laughing...wooting and cheering... going ' ENCORE' & 'Mr Prem!' . Poor Mr Prem.

when Mr Lin was singing a grp song....i thnk it was the song where Ms Ng, Mr Ng and Mr Johnny playing the guiter and Ms Sim playing the piano that i 'fell asleep'. Too many romantic songs. than JY suddenly told me that Ms Cheng was grining at me. i took a peep and saw her grinning. her face red. SO CUTE. :] lols.

it's REALLY a pity Jani & Elizabeth didn't go... they missed out ALL the FUN!

well, today is

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL...

so students out there... ENJOY UR JUNE HOLS!

-JiaQi