.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Thursday, June 21, 2007

aiyee. im back! XD
with just a lil' game nicolette sabotaged me to do. (:


supertall JIAQI got tagged by NICOLETTE [;
About:
- Each player of this game starts by stating 6 weird things about himself/herself.
-The player than tags 6 other person.
- Each person tagged has to state 6 weird things about himself/herself.
- Each person tagged has to continue the game and it goes on and on.


1. I can get high at random times for absolutely no reason . :D :D
2. I am supertall but people are always taller than me. D: aint that just SO WEIRD. XD
3. Im crazy over a female teacher called ms cheng. :D :D BUT I AM NOT LES OKAY (:
4. I am the eldest in the family yet I learn stuff from my younger sister. HAHA. ;D
5. Chocolates are my only indulgence yet sometimes im sick of it. D: D: D: :X
6. I think dancing is more tiring than sailing. XD
aaron disagrees , awmaan. <3 jiaqi is right, right? :D


YOU are sabotaged, people! :D
- Christabelle!
- Jane!
- Pamela!
- Beverly!
- Kerrie!
- Junior Angie!

get cracking, jiaqi. (x