THE CHALLENGE
Use the 1st letter of your name toanswer each of the following...
They MUST be real places, names,things...NOTHING made up!
If you can'tthink of anything, skip it.
Try to use different answers if the person infront of you had the same 1st initial.
And remember - you CAN'T use your namefor the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: JIAQI! :D
Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Jesse mccartney
song: J... j whaaat. uh. just so you know! haha.
4 letter word: JUMP! :D
Color: J. i dunnoeeeeeeeee! T_T
Animal: Jackal {i dunnoe if its the correct spelling.... meepmeep.}
TV Show: JAYJAY THE JET PLAAAAAAANEEEE XD
Country: JAPAAAAAAAN! :D
Boy Name: uh.. Jonathan.
Girl Name: JINGLING! :D
Occupation: Janitor. LOL. XD
Celebrity: Jessica Alba?
Food: awmaan. J what lah. JELLY! :D yaaaaay!
Reason for Being Late: Just had a tummyache! *puppy eyes* LOL.
You shout! JIAQI IS SUPERTALL! :D
I TAG:
# YVONNE!
# ALEXANDRA!
# CRYSTALL!
# DERICK TAN!
# CHRISTABELLE!
# NICOLETTE!
ooh wow. im tagging so many people. XD
IM OFF! I think i'll be late for speech day liao laaaaaah. dang. T_T
I WANT A SUBWAY BURGERRRRRRRR :D :D