boo! :D :D
didcha go to the musical? laybrinth of dreaaaaams! rocksrocks. :D lotslotslots of fun. :D :D
ohyaaaaaaah. mustmust remember to bring jacket, cold there. T_T
ms cheng left le. BON VOVAGEEE~ :D :D and take care! (:
I'll study hard for geog! :D :D and score highhigh. (: (:
yuckyuck. today gonna have to chiong like siao.
Cast B. Cast A. Cast B. D: D:
rawr. eye shadow off, on, off. noooooooooooo. and its so suay for the dancers dancing for ALL 8 shows! T_T noooooooo. and you can't forget the HAIR. nononoooooo~
anyway..
Ms cheng came for the FIRST SHOW. yaaaaaay. :D I was doing the lil' fairy dance :D :D then.. belle and xinhui and jane came last night. :D :D i saw angeline -my willy wonkaaa! :D - oohooh, miss my willy wonkaaaa. she looks prettyyy now. :D :D aaand... my mum and sister came yesterday. :D :D yaaaaaaay. but.
I look at my sister, she wave at me, i forgot my hands movements. T_T thank god i was not facing the audience. ugh. >< at least i smiled! :D :D
wish me luck today! :D kerrie, byjps coming tonight! and some 2I people i think (according to afiqah). AFIQAH, I WANNA BE YOUR CHAUFFEUR NEXT TIME!! XD XD XD haha.
jiaqi jiayouuuu~ :D