HAH. EVIL GRAPE, TO PROVE MY POINT THAT YOU'RE A COMEDIAN...

I've drawn you on paint! :D Okay, so maybe your t-shirt looks over-exaggerated, but its (kinda) mostly the colours that you normally wear to school, and i threw them all in to one tee. :D so nice right. :D
The spiked-up hair (its LOOKS SPIKED UP. YES IT DOES. :D) is to remind you of muscial! HAHA. remember your glittery gel-llyo hair? XD MUAHAHAAHH.
ohnooo! I forgot the BLUSH! Just IMAGINE TWO RED SPOTS OKAY. :D :D
AND! Look at your SHOE! XD Thats what you wore.. uhh.. last week and yesterday! :D Okay, it doesn't look like your shoe, but the main colours are there and the patterns are HARD TO DRAW! So, i just drew funny, squiggly lines on your shoe. :] haha. ITS NICE RIGHT. :D MUAHHAAHHAH.
And hor, for your colourful teeth... I have an explanation! XD
after drawing the teeth right, it looks SO VERY PLAIN AND BORING.
MOST IMPORTANTY, YOU'RE A COMEDIAN!
Must be funny right, so i added dashes of colours for the teeth. HAHHAHA. :D
THEY ARE NOT NOT NOT,
I REPEAT, NOT,
BRACES OKAY.
THEY ARE HIS TEETH. :D :D :D
HAHA. tadah, end of my teeth-explanation. :] I think it looks nice, so evil grape, consider uhh.. painting your teeth different colours to complete your job as a comedian. :) haha.
OHYAH. Your red nose is to emphasize your job as a comedian. You know, clowns and jesters? okay, good. :D Me got the idea from your dearest anscestors, the ol' mighty clowns and jesters. :D MUAHAH.
the dots on your t-shirt are the BUTTONS okay. :)
LASTLY, this picture looks totally like mr ong right. :D :D yay! :D
*ahem*
-clears throat and looks solemn- : MR SANDRIDGE ONG, I ANNOUNCE YOU AS A FULL-FLEDGED COMEDIAN. *big grin*
ohyeah, didn't you know? i'm the headmaster -MASTERR! :D - of the School Of Comedians. :D And mr ong secretly enrolled himself in my school -renaming himself as The Evil Grape, of course XD-. A great honour, great honour. :D And now, as headmaster, I am proud to tell you that Mr Sandridge Ong is the Top Comedian of my school. XD
MUAHAHHAHHAHHAHA.
-gives evil grin-
LOL. This is so fun. XD
MR ONG, YOU ARE A COMEDIAN. :D :D
AND THE BEST ONE YEAH. :D
woots.
flying off at the speed of light,
HEADMASTER OF THE SCHOOL OF COMEDIANS :D
haha, jiaqi is so lame. [;