.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

mugmugmug -.-

I dunwannaaaa study liaaaaoo. I wanna sleep. D:

gimme my sleep. gimme my bnjs. gimme my chocos. and say you love me :D

hahaha. sian la, dont wanna studyyy. You have to memorise so much stuff and my brain is overloadedddd le. Its just that i don't burst into flames or something. :\ pfft.


I had only one hour of sleeeppp. T_T i wanna sleep somemoreee. cannot, must study. T_T

hooray, science mug liao... studying science is a total chore. dahdahdoodoo. i don't like science. I LIKE GEOG :D woots. Geog is so much easier to study lor. :D alot much easier, i hope i can score high toooo :D
wish me luck for goeg! :D

OHYAH. I'm gonna flunk this maths paper. its a sure thing, i'll flunk it. :K rawr rawr. D: saddening fact. :(


omg, why jin sanshun and her boyfriend break uppp! D: D: aiyah, i haven't been watching tv, outdated le. but the boyfriend is real cute. :D :D hahhha. really, like a small boy :D :D


toodles :]

P.S: DANCERS, THERES DANCE ON THURSDAY :D hooray :D