.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Friday, August 10, 2007

WHAT IS BEING TESTED FOR D&TTTTT?!

/$&@52%@%$)^*@!%*!

i forgot (or maybe i wasn't even paying attention :P) what we're being tested for d&ttttt! T_T somebody tell meeee. damniiiitdamnittt. T_T and d&t's on thursday! today is friday. okay, there's still time. I'm gonna ask derick tan later. :D :D

-sends mental reminder to The Brain to REMEMBER to ask derick tan-

Haha. I've started revising geog now! :D even tho its chinese and english on Monday and Geog is on Wednesday. hah. I wanna score highhigh for geog, get a high-A1. :D make ms cheng proud proud of me :D

jiaqi jiayou! :D wheeeeeeeeeeeee! and my chinese homework is still unfinished. I dunnoe how to do leh. D: I'll prolly fail my chinese for the first time on Monday. Dont wanna faillll, but i can't sit still and study for my chinese these few days! rawr!

I sit on my chair, and turn on the music and stare at my book/worksheets, whichever, but nothing goes into The Brain. RAWR. So i turn off the music (lousy music anyway) and stare at the book and try to understand the.. stuff. Not working! Something is wrong with me. T_T Maybe its the quietness, i get irritated when its too quiet. Bah.

M.A.Y.B.E.
maybe its just me. haha.

Tho I can do that for geog (then the radio plays something real nice when im studying geog too!) , its not working for my chinese revision. rawr. I'm gonna try studying chinese later. ;] wish me luck! :D

YAY! No need ask Derick Tan liao. Kerrie just told me what to study for D&T! :D :D Chapters 1, 3, 6, 7, 8! All Hail Laogong! :D :D

lalala. the donuts-crave is back! didcha see the newest 8 Days Issue? It features yummy donut shops! :D :D yummy! :D :D haha.

im flying off :D