.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Friday, December 21, 2007

Im hungry.

Hungry for muffins and ice cream ( bnjs!)

ahhhhs. anyone wanna go out tomorrow or something?
IM SO BORED ):
RAWR, &I've yet to watch Alvin &e Chipmunks, :O

Anyone wanna watch?
My brother's nagging -yeah bragging till it becomes nagging- about it.

shoot him, so irritating, make me jealous.
Oh Brother(s). XD

-BANG BANG-
hallejuah, ^^ HAHA. :D

I wanna buy gatsby moving rubber {:
and i wanna go out. :]

ask me out okays. ^^
use the invention called handphone.


AHH. Gonna be all alone at home later on. :K
rawr rawr.

OH, AND I GAINED WEIGHT!
1.4kg.. :X
Haha, reminds me of the holiday where muruay gained fourteen kgs. XD
need to gain weight anyway. T__T
so now im 40.4kg. D:

AND I DIDN'T GROW TALLER, still 151cm.

RAWR. :K

Everybody, peace ^^V
oh and it just started to rain. {: