
the lionhead gets a shaaaavveee.
LOL, no shave till botak like a monk or nun lah, duh. XD
ITS A HAIRCUTTTT {:
later. i wanna eat out. for burger kinggg. and order my fave, mushroonnnn single ^^ its niceeee, sera likes it tooo! :]
tell me, what's your fave burger king meal. ^^
anyways. korean is a beeyooteefuuull language. everyone should learn itttttt. :D hoho. LOL, thats so random. Learn JAP TOO (:
My cousin is learning jaaaaaaap, and im so jealous.
-evil eye-
Sec Two Dancers meeting tomorrow :D yaaaay. Reunion Dinner? haha, i hope everybody can goooo.. wheee. :D
MOJOJOJO, DONT BE LET OKAYS! ^^
if not, me weiling and lynn are gonna call you mojojojo foreverrrrrrr. XD muahahahahhaahahas.
LOL. i feel so lame. XD
whee.
I WANNA GO OBS D:
lemme goooo.
lemme gooooooo obs.
i wanna go camp, have fun and GET HIGH! :DDDD
SO I WANNA GO.
Wishwishwishwish. Maybe Mrs Sidhu will be nice to let me go :\
I WANNA GO LAH. T__T
xoxo.