th party's today! :D
righto, no bbq pit but i bet we're still gonna have fun! <3 wheee, im gonna buy sushi for y'all! Yeah man, Itatakimasu! :D whoohoooooo. Okay, i have a confession, i've yet to get the present for the secret santa :X BUT IM GETTING IT LATEEERR, SO ITS OKAY RIGHT? @^^@
whee, yes it is. :DDD
Ahhs, witch yoo hee has ended! D: it was a nicee show lor, but really, i wonder what happened to Xue Zhang ( ♥ Kim Jeong Hooon!) in the end.. o.O hmm, the ending was kinda expected, Youxi and Wulong, but what happened to Johnny and Shengmeeeii? :\ I thought they would get together or something.. :3
Do you think there will be a sequel? I hope so! ^^V whooooo. Now up next, Coffee Prince! I think it would be hilarious man. XD haha, but really, i think the male lead looks oolllldddd! :X Sorry amandaaaaa, hahha! Bleah :P
Anyway, Romantic Princess is coming ~ Im kinda looking forward to it, Wu Zun leh! haha! I reckon the storyline's gonna be somewhat similiar to 绿光森林.. I think, like, princesses in distress and then up to the prince/knight in shining armour to rescue her and then witch comes along, spoil things up, blahblahblah, pretty much the same, agreed? I mean, kinda standard lah. LOL.
But its still nicceeee, i mean tv shows. ^^V
Hmm, i've washed my schoool shoes! ^^ yaaay, now letting it bathe in the sunshine, wheee. okay, random! haha! XD
lalalala.
Eh sectwo dancers, if we're going back to school to help teachers right, i wanna help mrs leong hor! Mrs leong is mineeeee! ^^V I wanna help her :D
Sha la la la la ba ba ba bang ~
P.S: Evil Grape's bloggie is deaaaad. D.E.A.D. really, no posts T__T that banana ( that was yesterday.. all yellow + pink glittery nail polish, whahahha, mr ong, secret revealed! x) ), hmm, next year, i think we should get him a rainbow coloured tee shirt. XD & nail polish of course! MUAHAHHAAHHAAHAAS. XD
bleah.