Crush David Archuleta, Brillant Voice :D
Hahhaha im gonna fetch my sister in... 30 minutes! (8
Feeling so nice today, so decided to fetch her later ^^
New timetable today. Thursday is hiong luhs, -.-
Arggh i forgot what lessons are there tomorrow *-* Gonna need to check it out later too, ^^
Today's CME lesson was super fun!!
Lol Emperor all theeeee waaaaaaaay!!!! 8D even tho we HAVENT won anything yet Hhahhaha XD But we still got the ferror rocher! :D
IZDIHAR!!!! VAN HOUTEN!!!! XD
WHAHAHHAHHAH :D
I really liked the Moving Chairs or something ahhahhaha so fun so fun!! ^^
Lol okay im NOT coming online tomorrow, having bet with sera ahahhah :D
Anywayz today went to eat lunch with sera amanda daddy joshua duckass at Hub hahah :D
And now im home! ^^
Okay im off, goodbye. (8
PS I have this urge to go Hokkaiddo. o.o
I'll Go There TONIGHT, hehe sleeping early ~ :]
PPS Juhua tonight! (:
PPPS Ohshit mummy caught me with my bolster in the living room :P