.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Monday, October 20, 2008

all that's left to do is, Run.

Ohayo Ohayo! (:
Lalala i'm waiting for Lovers In Paris to load load load ( episode check : 10 XD ), monday's 6pm episode is at..... episode 8 i think. HAHAHAAHAHAA So much for saying, " I'll just watch One Episode " On saturday, :P

Noooo its not my fault!!
Really, episode 8 was too appealing. Ki-ju jumped into the pool to save Tae-Ling, and in the end Tae-Ling can swim HAHA.

Tudou loads superrrrr slow in the afternoons lor!!!! T___T
Can die waiting. One Hour, for a 20 minutes video, rawr!!! :K

So instead of finishing the episode yesterday, i have to finish it today, T___T
Oh well, got lotsa time, its Promotion Day today = No School! 8)
Hiphip hooraaaaaaaaaay ~ :D
BUUUT, on the downside, i have tuition later in the afternoon, *-*
Nehmind nehmind, afternoon cannot watch tudou anyway. :D

I feel like renting more movies!
But i lost the video ezy card, T___T
I forgot where i left it, stm stm stm. Never mind, cos can get a new one i think, i just need to borrow daddy's IC cos its under his name, *-*

Rawr. OHYAH!
Have you tuned to okto yet? Lol i tuned to le! ^^
But haven't start watching anything on okto yet.... i need to buy 8 days!!
Check the Okto Schedule, and find out when's Are You Afraid Of The Dark ~ XD

Guess what i had for breakfast just now.
GARLIC BREAD!!! Vampires bewareeeeeee :D
Hahahahhaha, there were two. Now there's one left, i finished one by myself! ^^ And one consists of.... 6 pieces of garlic bread HAHAHA XD
I can't believe it lah, i finished that by myself Amazingly. ^^V
Gonna down alot alot of water to wash away the garlic-y smell wheee ~ XD

I feel like drinking milk now. but daddy didnt buy leh. T___T
Dang, no biscuits at home either, nothing to eat while watching lovers in paris, D:
NEED TO STOCK UP ON JUNK FOOD!!!! :F
I wanna drink Ice Milk Tea now toooo!!! 8)

hhahaahaha i gonna gain 10000000000kg this holiday XD

Oh and i watched 爱情魔法师 yesterday, i think there's a taiwan comic with the same tittle too you know! ^^ I can't wait to go kino now, 8)
Whee Janeh :]


[edit]
PHOTO CREDITS GO TO EVIL GRAPE! ^^
[/edit]