Whee im online, at 12:49am. Mummy's asleep, daddy's out at nightshift.
Is Facebook reaaally that fun? Bimbo's asking me to join.
I think neopets is more appealing lor, how? Hahahhaha, maybe maybe maybe.
I've been printing neopets pictures out nowdays to colour. My sister too, 8)
Its fun, im not sleepy i think. Maybe i'll colour through the morning. :]
Ken(klor)kor is talking to me now, hahahaha thats why im not asleep! ^^
eh you, must try to be more like me! Happy-go-lucky heehee.
Im gonna take a photo of/with him, yes man!! :D And i get to think of a punishment, so thats fun. A challenge. :D
I gotta complete my emaths and amaths homework tomo! *-* But idk how to do amaths chapter 15! :[ SOS, anybody?
Witch yoo hee's tomo too, (:
Yay!!! Its a super sweet show, :D I ♥ kdrama man, whee.
And i wanna watch Marley and me, it releases on the 26th! :]
The book made me cry, so im kinda prepared to release floods during the movie. Idk why, but animal shows always make me teary. :\
IM SO GONNA WATCH THAT SHOW, :D
Doggies ruullleeeezzz! {:
Btw, i need to trim my haaaaaair, my fringe covers half my face nowadays!
Hahaha but im still gonna let my hair groooww longggg, :]
Kay i think i'll hit the sack now, bye everyone.