.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dont wanna fly if you're still on the ground,

A picture speaks a thousand words, mine's summarised in 4 words and 3 emotes. :B
I GOT MY VALETINE'S AVVIE, :D


Happyhappyhappy. Hahha tho i hardly play neopets anymore, :\ Looking forward to getting the Easter avvie and the Illusen Doll avvie :D
I've been a hardworking girl okay, i finished Miscellaneous 13!! ^^V
Tho idk how to do qns 14 and 20, :[

Oh yeah, the photographs below were taken 2 saturdays back i think, I THINK I THINK I THINKKKKKKKK :P
We were having a small gathering at my cousin's house, and this is my cousin's girlf's shih tzu : Dou Dou! :D

Freaking unglam!!! @*-*@


My brother took them as a form of entertaiment, =.= Ha ha ha.
Dou Dou likes my back, prolly cos my tee had a great big hello kitty face plastered there, *-*

O: I WANT A DOGGIE FOR MY BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS!! :)

Moving on ~
IPP EXERCISE!! ( and friday's excitement )



(1) Cool people, quin amanda and sera! :D
(2) 4E, some were behind me tho ~ :K

We Are So Cool ! :]

My valentine goodie stash ( minus the chocolates cos they're all in the fridge ) :D
My siblings gobbled up a portion of my chocolate stash!!!! T___T
Anyway, many thanks to everyone ~ :D

WOOOT MY PARENTS BOUGHT IPMAN ( 叶问 ) !!!
AND SUSHI :D :D :D

Okay im gonna watch it now byebye guys, {:



Meanwhile, miss me cos im gonna be missing from the scene till common tests are over ~ :D
MUG HARD YEAH, GOOD LUCK FOR COMMON TESTS EVERYONE :D

byebye! :]