its 魔女由熙!!! :3
I can get high over the soongsssssss agaaaainn x] Happineeesssss heehee.
People over at my house now yet im acting like a cybergeekidiotz, plus Kdramaadddict, whoo, :D And there's Goong later at 6pm tooooo, ohmg rightright? :D
And my teeveee shoowwwwa at 7:30pm later is.... 持子之心 !!! ♥
People over at my house now yet im acting like a cybergeekidiotz, plus Kdramaadddict, whoo, :D And there's Goong later at 6pm tooooo, ohmg rightright? :D
And my teeveee shoowwwwa at 7:30pm later is.... 持子之心 !!! ♥
hhoho. im so happy. I love sundays! 8)
I miss jianyu tho, i wanna plaaaay with himmmm!! x[
Couldnt go 花花公子's house cos people are coming over today.. Jianyuuuuuuu ~
Booo. Anyway, i finished my Chinese ohmg, its a brain-cracker!!
But i still have chinese tuition homeworkkkkkkk rawrzxs! :K Hahaha on a happier note, i got to know a tuition friend better! ^^ HHahaha at least he walks in the same direction as me whee. ^^
im gonna spam ( taking ) photos now, :D
Bye luvz. ♥
初二 :D