.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Friday, March 06, 2009


all the perfect words seem so wrong,

Helllooooooo i changed my blogskinnie again hahaha. Felt like it, and this one stood out. :D

Had dance today, feels good to stretch hoho. :)
April's coming, weiling don't forget to check the splits improvment kay hahaha! I think i have improved since the last time you checked eheheeee, ^^

Dance is gonna increase to wednesday and friday ~
And you know, weiling did this "bridge" thing with us, and we had to try to balance with one leg. It was really hard!! I think i have no arm strength lah what the hell, had the im-gonnna-topple feeling so couldn't lift up the other leg. T__T

Ah jiayou jiayou! 8)

Whee i wanna watch more of so you think you can dance videoooossss. Mr onnngggggg, the weekends are here, and you didn't bring the videos. 不愧叫 Evil grape, :K

OH AND SPEAKING OF HIM HAHAHAHA.
Im suddenly reminded of recess a few days back haha! Hahha because of MYYYYY incredible and supercagefragelisticexpelidocious imagination, i had sera ( she " uhhhh!! ' exasperately too! ) nicolette amanda and evil grape laughing! ^^

And the bench rocking like a roller coaster. :P
I myself had a stomachache from laughing hahahaha ohmg lah.

Okay shall cut the suspense,
I gave a couple of really exaggerated ( heehee you could say that ) suggestions on how guys could propose to their girlfs. ^^
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Funny ideas in my head. Idk where i get them! XD

Wheee i have tuition tomo! As usual. :K
I think i'll buy mentoes.
Hahahha have this craving for mentoes nowadays. :3

Heehee okay its 9pm, i shall go update the dance blog now, :D
tata ♥