.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And every night i miss you.

Oohlala, the crickets are singing looouudd tonight! *-* I don't know about your house, but the crickets outside my house are singing their hearts out, and i live on the 10th storey!!!

Is it the summer season or spring season period where the crickets will mate and they sing? I remember reading about it... :\

Hah anyway, its interesting to hear them from at home occasionally, ^^

Today...
4E had chem remedial at 10AM and i reached earlier! Saw kerrie eileen and ruixing at the balcony, so joined them in waiting for the chinese remedial to finish ~ Then Syafiqah came whoohoo! HAHAH, syafiqah said something today which cracked me up, i laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed! XD

Till i was sitting on the floor, still laughing! Oh man, syafiqah is really funny ~ She always makes me laugh heehee. Syafiqahhhh ~ Are you gonna drop your stuff? XD

Hahahah as 10am drew nearer, more 4E people came to join us! Whoo mini 4e gathering ~ :D

Uh my chem pop quiz results were T__T
Rawrrrr!! :K

Lalala hiiii daddy and koh hongwei! ^^


Hehe, while waiting, i was doing this..


Okay random shots, but there were more funnier shots! Tho, D-e-l-e-t-e-d! ]:

Alright, amanda went sera's house after that, but i couldnt go. Double ]:
Stayed at home instead, i finished the ss worksheet tho! Yay! (:

And my mum brought my sister and i out to Thomson Plaza ~ :D
We went video ezy to rent dvds! :] My sister chose Winx.... I chose Titanic and Underworld : Evolution!!!! One classic and one action movie, they should be enough for 3 days, ^^

Next, we went NTUC ~
I wanted sushi ( again! ) and grapes! We got strawberries too ~ :D

And it was home sweet home!
I studied while my sister watched winx.... I think she managed to finish at least 2 episodes!!! ._.

OH AND I PREPARED THE GRAPES + STRAWBERRIES! (:



Hoho photographs of the day to brighten up this blog ~ :B
I might be seperated from the cammie until sunday, cos my brother might wanna bring it over to malaysia. Rawr stupid, so unfair i can't gooooooooooo! =.=
At least he's away at camp now ~ :P

Anyhoo, this is for Sera and Amanda! :D


Gonna dance up to nearly 6 hours tomo, i think. Killer.
Jiayou, shall not be late. :]

xoxo till then. :D