Those fairytales come true on you.
Heyheyhey alllllllll. :D
You know what, i feel like im living in Eygpt nowadays!! -.- Rawr. The weather's burns in the morning and afternoon, especially in the afternoon. Or it rains ( like now ) .
Then at night, the temperature drops like crazy!! Its super cold at night nowadays, agree? Hehe that's why i said it feels like eygpt, not that i've been there but i watch tv and read books. ^^ And thats what they always say about eygpt ~ :D
O: And now it's raining outside, zzz. I wanna visit the library, pffsh.
And i wanna buy new pens and markers! Despite that my pencilcase is growing fatter, and it gets harder to find my teeny eraser... :P
Oh well, maybe i won't buy then. Maybe i'll buy.... idk what geez. I just went thomson plaza recently and i saw this store selling those Pasar malam-cutesy-stuff! I loveeeeee looking through the items there, super cute! Notebooks, ezlink-card-holders, sticker books, passport holder-thingo. And the best part is?
They all have Chip & Dale, Winnie The Pooh, Mickey mouse, Disney Princesses, Dora the explorer, alvin and the chipmunks, power rangers etc etc etc. :D
But i didn't buy anything, O:
Nothing really caught my eye, but their ezlink card holders were really cute. :3
Anyhoo, i watched Witch Yoo Hee today ~
Okay one and a half episode, cos i took a nap at 12PM. :X
I left my alarm clock next to my pillow to wake me up at 1PM, but i kept on sleeping till 1:45PM. T___T
Hahhaha i remember dreaming i was in an awful place, and i was on the bus running away from the awful place i think. o.o
Main point, Wulong told Youxi this :
If you look at the clock at it said, 11:11PM, that means someone's missing you. :D
I hope everyone sees 11:11PM tonight! ^^
Ahh Bimbo just introduced A-Teens to me, and im in love with their Heartbreak Lullaby ( i prefer e slow version. ) . It's awesome, go listen! :]
And you know what, i think the older we become, the more in love we are in older songs. That's what i think. I think. :\
Oh yay the rain stopped! :D
I think i'll go to the library now, ^^
Bye everyone! :D