Hmm been long since i blogged, march went and april arrived this week.
Danced, 5 items test, amaths chapter 19, april fools' day, ms cheng came back, i hugged ms cheng, sprayspray got stolen rawrrrr, chachaed, hugged mummy, aimed for 10 minutes for my 2.4kmrun, watched Tables of glory and fell in love with daiyangtian, counted down to Tables of glory with eileen, and what else?
Arrrghhhh i want a 假男朋友 just like the coolcool nicenice ah wu ( who is actually joshua ang :D ) !!! *-*
BUT DAI YANG TIAN IS STILL THE BEST!
Cant believe it, he came out once for today's episode for like... 10 seconds only! Eileen, we got cheated again!! hahahha XD

And, i think this guy is really cute, x)
YAN YA LUNNNNNN ~ :D :D :D :D :D
Seraphina and eileen both prefers jiro tho, cries*
YAN YA LUUUN! :D
APRIL FOOLS' DAY :
MS CHENG CAME BACKKKK!!!!! :D
Gets hyper and happy and high* :)
Whee heehee yaaaay me and gwen chatted with herrrr!!
I gave her hugs too!!!! :D Yay ms cheng rules!! :]
But she looks skinnier, and she's gonna fly away this sunday T______T
MS CHENG MUST EAT MORE & TAKE LOADS OF CAREEEE! :D
Best april fools' day, yay! :]
Hahahah and today's highlight was Cha cha lesson!
I had fun today, and mummy came oleh!!! :D Made fun and got made fun of, as always? HAHA! PS Mr ong made a mistake about the chacha warmups today and iiiiiii pointed it out, wahahahaha!!! ^^V
Heehee but i think i wasn't concentrating today, caught the last parts tho. I forgot a couple of movements in the first few beats, rawr! :K
Oh andandand 4E had their NAPFA 5 items pre-test today! :D
I nearly died during shuttle run, *-* I think i reran the most in the class till my legs buckled after running through, once. T__T
And i hate 12.3, cos that's what i kept getting for my shuttle run *-*
OH AND I'LL BE GETTING 10 MINUTES FOR MY 2.4KM RUN :)
People, prepare jawdrops and money ~ ^^ I hope. Rawr.
Haha okay shall go now, im sleepy and its sports day tomo!
Luvluv byebye! :D