.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Monday, April 13, 2009

Daydreaming about you all day,

Hihihihihi, ^^
Today, school ended at 9:20AM! Yaaaay! :D

But, a sec four life doesnt ends at 9:20AM, no no no. Sera Nicolette and I proceeded to the library, nicolette stayed to mug while sera and i went for Recess at KFC!!!! ^^
I was realllly hungry, hunger pangs hunger pangs kiiilllll ~

Waited for 11AM to come cos we wanted snackers ♥ whoohoo! (:
Dapao-ed and went home ~ :]

Then when i reached home i had tuition, ^^ After tuition, i went j8 with my mum! :D I bought my chinese history comic book, but it's kinda of boring ):
Rawr oh well, i'll still read through it!! :D

We bought sushi, biscuits and milk and bread :D
Yay fooood! Oh and we saw Ah m on the way home and she said i looked fatter oh nooooooooo *-*

I gotta lose weight/grow taller. ]:

Okay gotta mug too, i think there's a history test tomo!!! T__T
Gonna catch the taiwan-version-of-dont-forget-the-lyrics awesomeeeeshxzxzs! :D Heeheehee, hyped uppppp! :D
Cuz Ella's singing yaaaaaay! :D

She's super comical uh, gonna have an awesome night + mugging :P

Jiayou everyone!
I have dance at jubilee hall tomo, YAY!

& Wenhsuen, please drink plenty of water and take loads of rest cuz you sounded really bad ( and funny :P ) !!!! Dont worry, cheeseburger is very nice, (:

♥ byebye!