.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The sunshine in the rain.


Yay happy happy, like him ♥

Okay i like the golden hair guy less now, idk why!!!!!! LOL. Fickleficklefickle. Can't help it. ^^


I KNOW IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BUT I WANTED THE SONGGGGG(S) !!!! :P

Happy happy now. :)
I really really really wanna buy the dvd and store it. And watch and watch and watch and fall in love and be super happy and shriek-ish :D

I wanna buy the dvd. Will buy. For sure!!! 8)
Somebody buy for me also can. ( Highly impossible : birthday over, christmas is eons away and june holidays doesnt mean presents-time either. Unfair, -pullsasadface- )

Nehmind, saving up is a gooood thing. I WILL BUY THE DVD. :)

Kay bye i wanna sleep. *-*
PS Chinese all the way manxz! :D