.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hi, im turning into a fat chicken ohmg wth ):

Today's dance lesson was... different. We did make-up!! :D
But i won't post up alot of photos cos the make up are gonna be a surprise!! :)

And i gotta thank weiling and amanda!!! :D
Thank youuuuu, you guys, for helping me drain away your brain cells thinking about a make up design for my eyezzzz! :D
Really really thankful, thank you! :]

Right now, my legs are aching, so its quite a relief that we didn't have to go till 100% today. :P
I've alooot of things to do tonight!! 2 of my electrical appliances are nearly outta battery - cammie + ipod T__T
And gotta email Ms Mok, gotta remember to top-up my ezlink card, gotta read Harry Potter ( every page is a cliff-hanger ohmg ) , gotta remember to pack ballet shoes and gotta dl BOF!!! :D

Nownownow, where's the Homework/revison part?
Idk either, don't ask meeeeeeeeeeeee * runs away *


I promise i'll study during the weekends!! Ms mok, dont steal my weekendddddd ~ :\

Hahha anyway really gotta mug lah. O levels o levels! * chant *
Speaking of which, chinese o level Oral is on friday? Or thursday? I was like, " OHMG REALLY? "

Not very prepared, to be honest. O:
Super scared. T__T

But i'll still give my best!!! What if my best doesnt come out on that day?!??!?!?! URGH. T______T

STAY POSITIVEEEEEEE!!!! AJA FIGHTING!! :D

At least i had tuition today morning, did an emaths paper. ^^
So i feel less guilty/remorseful now ~ HAHAHA :P

Okay, moving on to PHOTOS!
Note : photos are random shots, taken from the past few days :]

6A gathering : toilet with yvonne,

Hehehe, :D

大家,加油!! :)


I've been visiting Sheng Siong pretty often nowadays after dance to buy snacks. :] Hahaha! Normally i just buy chocs, i bought kinder bueno today ~ Its creamy = yummy! :3
Special thanks to weiling, for pei-ing me to wait for my bus ( pretty much daily!! ) :D

I wonder how winteng and amanda's costume-hunting trip went... I hope it was fruitful!!!! :)
Can't wait for costumes to come tomo, yay yay yay :D

Alright im off now, cya ^^