I found the book i found the book i found the book!!! :D
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :)
Good news : I finished ALL the amaths test papers mr chng gave! :D Yay!!
If you're one of those who finished already........ say hello to the newest member of the club ~ ^^
I am super happy. But i have questions from each paper..... DUH ITS AMATHS!! T__T
I need to do amaths till i can do an entire paper without any doubts/questions! O:
Anyway, im gonna start revising on other stuff now that my homeworks are all ( hopefully ) done. :]
Chem, bio, history, ss.....
I haven't started on any yet!! Musical's coming in a week's + time, so its gonna be pretty soon before i have more time to focus on revision. :D
Meanwhile, i'll just cram in as much stuff as i can :]
This was something interesting i found, :)
Btw toiletman, the start of the tango dance - when the guys danced their way in, doesn't it look familar? Heehee ;)
Byebye :D