.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Sunday, June 07, 2009

你们好。



I like this expression, i dunno why!!! XD


To make up for neglecting you, here are photographs for you to eat till you're full :D ( but you have to scroll down duh. )

O: My dad thinks im addicted to BOF, but its only 25 episodes, so i can only be addicted for that 25 episodes.. right? Oh well, i'll just be extremely high and happy till the 25 episodes are over. Feeel the moment, before it passes like the wind, and never return. LOL ^^

And fyi, im at episode 21 now ~ :))))))
Episode 13 - 15? onwards made me cry buckets. Buckets, ohmg lah. *-*
But i was watching it at like 11+ till 1AM + ? Wahahha everybody was asleep so no one knows, heehee. :]

Super sad when Gu Jun Pyo broke up with Jan Di okay!!!! Like extremely saddening cos Gu Jun Pyo still ♥ her alot alot alot, but he has to ignore her etc to protect her, O:
I woke up with puffy eyes the next morning, rawr!! T__T

NEVERTHELESS, I ♥ GU JUN PYO! :D

Okay enough thoughts + words, scroll down!!!

I think this was Thursday? :D






Amanda + Winteng!!!!! :)

I never wanna lose this face, haha! :P


HAHA IDK WHY I LOOKED THERE.
( amanda took this btw ~ )


FRIDAY, DURING ENGLISH :






" hi everyone, im jani wonka! :3 "

Where are you going????







What want fight want fight?
HAHAHAHHA ;)

Went to watch Night At The Museum 2 with my family ( minus my dad ) at GV :D
Contrary to what alot of people have told me, that its not worth the watch or whatever, i thought it was rather funny! Hahahaa, but i have to agree, it wasnt has hilarious as the first. Still, it was enjoyable :]

Me, with my hair cut already ~

Lion lion lion, im gonna bite youuuu! :D

Where's the gu jun pyo in my life?
Aww, ]:


Wahaha, my fringe is shorter now! ^^
Gu Jun Pyo's antics are so cute, ♥ Alright gonna go watch BOF now ( hopefully i wont cry again!!! ), see you lovers next time :]

Byebyebye!! :D