.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Friday, November 27, 2009

New Moon - Jacob Black


Kyaahhh! :3
IT IS NEW MOOON!!! :D

Right. So i'll admit, i havent watched Twilight yet.
Nevertheless, I WATCHED NEW MOON!! TODAY!!!!!! :))))

I think it's the preview or something. I watched it at Plaza Sing todaytodaytodaydaydayyyyy with yvonne :D It was awesome awesome awesome.

I heart Jacobjacobjacob ♥
God bella is a real witch, it seemed like she was playing with Jacob all along -.- Srsly so annoying cos Jacob was such a warm, affectionate, protective and loving and hot guy!!!
AND Edward left her first! Grr.

Okay that's just my opinion. And cos i heart jacob.
So this "review" is really really biased BLEAH. :P

JACOB JACOB JACOB ~ :D
He's really a very very very attractive character+guy. Better than some pale-looking vamp, HAH.
Oh but the ending was really dumb. Now, im waiting for Eclipse to come out asap to catch Jacob again and again :)

BACK TO PLANET EARTH NOW.
Today, i went out to Plaza Sing with Yvonne ♥ It was a public holiday and tix prices were $10 but we queued anyway. Im hungry for movies.
NEXT UP - SHERLOCK HOLMES ohmg. Jio me outoutout. 8)

We walked around the mall but didn't buy anything. Personally i was feeling broke from the tix price, $_$ Then we went Basement cos i wanted to get a snack/lunch, and i bought Auntie Anne's PRETZEL!!
I think it's my first's. It wasn't horrible or anything. But i made a mental note to get a choc-flavoured one next time. :) :) :)

Bought ruffles and fruit juices. And i still havent found my perf movie snack! :T
Anyway after the movie........ we made it to YAMI YOGURT!!!!
I chose a regular peach flavoured plus Fruity Pebbles. I think i'll try Green Apple flavour next time? :]

Oh and im interested in trying Fruzen Yogurt at White Sands Mall! But it's so far away, someone hold another chalet/bbq at Pasir ris or east coast lol! Gee i sound like a glutton obsessed with foodfood and food dont i? But im really not, honestly it's just today heehehee.

Maybe cos my thighs are aching like mad from WEDNESDAY's dance. Totally sucks cos it's friday already!! *-*
But it tells me that i've worked hard, so that's a good thing i guess. Lol is that even a good reason for sounding like a glutton?!
Hahha never mind, im prolly feeling random and just voicing out every thought. Maybe.

Photos another time ~ Now it's time for Monopoly with mah-sis, byebye :)