23 DEC: SEC 4 Dancers Chalet-BBQ
In the Sentosa Express! :)
@ the poolside, too bad we couldnt take a shot where you'ld be able to see our legs dangling in the pool.
That'll be sweet, i think it'll give you a weightless feeling.
That'll be sweet, i think it'll give you a weightless feeling.
AT THE BEACH, ♥ SUN FOR BEING BRIGHT AND SUNNY :D
The feeling of exuberance is really THE BEST. :D
In the bed, we slept on the upper deck! :]
TAITI TAITI!!!!!!!
I was up in bed, listening to my ipod and being half-asleep.
I was up in bed, listening to my ipod and being half-asleep.
24 DEC : WORK + XMAS PARTY AFTER WORK
Foooood after a long day of work! :]
The whole family of workers :D
Everyone was so high, there was dance food and photo-takings! I ♥ PARTIES!!! :D
Everyone was so high, there was dance food and photo-takings! I ♥ PARTIES!!! :D
High, tired, bored.
While waiting for someone to bring nic and i to the bus stop :\
BORED TTM.
BORED TTM.
Just ate a slice of chocolate cake from my sister's birthday cake, it is deliciousssss! Chocolate log cakes are really really goood, BUT SUPER FATTENING ):
Today, i worked from 11-3PM. During work, a little girl came to hug me. She was so sweeet! ♥
Hmm i wanna go to the beach again. Pictures at the beach are oh-so-beautiful. I love pictures against clear skies - a change from a background of concrete jungle?
Btw getting 2 days off, tomo and the day after tomo ; fantastic! Im going out tomo to a party at JZ's, think it'll be fun ~ ^^
会呼吸的痛 Vanilla Twilight is on repeat, :\ :D
Today, i worked from 11-3PM. During work, a little girl came to hug me. She was so sweeet! ♥
Hmm i wanna go to the beach again. Pictures at the beach are oh-so-beautiful. I love pictures against clear skies - a change from a background of concrete jungle?
Btw getting 2 days off, tomo and the day after tomo ; fantastic! Im going out tomo to a party at JZ's, think it'll be fun ~ ^^