That's a nice change, isn't it? I think so too, makes me happy. Even more since im going out to have fun with sera + belle ♥
Photos are below! :)
Thanks for inviting us to have such an enjoyable time ♥
In one of the lifts at Ion Orchard.
Met up with sera at Yishun at 12-ish to go shoppingshoppingshopping! I really enjoyed myself today, especially at JGP! :D
Caught up on chit chats with her, and had a delightful time! Lunch was subway, and no fries! I ordered all the veggies except for capsicum ( lol i just spelt this as Caspian! ), yummy delicious and healthy. Sera ordered Shilin XXL chicken, and i decided there and then, that i would try their Sweet Potato Fries soon! But, i have to find somewhere near where there's Shilin. J8's one's replaced by a yellow-chicken-copy :\
Rushed to Belle's church after that, and we were late - majorly sorry belle! ):
We tried to cab there but the taxi driver couldnt find the place/didn't know where it was. So we spent 30Mins+ on the road, in the end he charged us $10 when the initial price was $18+, cos he couldn't bring us there.
In the end, we went back to J8 and took a bus there. Love to belle for waiting for us at the bus stop! :D
Although we missed her performances, the rest of the activities were really fun as well! After that, there was dinner and chitchat with belle and her friendly friends! Oh there was laughter everywhere - in the air and in our conversation.
I really had a lovely time there, belle! :]
Then, sera and i went Ion and did a little more shopping ~ From today on, i have a new fave spot - PROLOGUE! The place is cozy and there are a million and one stationary, notebooks and whatnots. Furthermore, things there are not crazily overpriced. Awesome!
Reached home at around 10-ish, ahhh ~ I can rest early tonight ; working tomo! O:
More photos to share below, on 13 December, after the Ballroom Competition!
Nic + me ^^
I wish my ulcer and blister on my left foot and pimples will leave me 4ever.