.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brightening Up


Reading my past few entries from the last few days, i think my blog's getting boring!! You must be feeling like this when you read my posts...




Cos even i feel like that when im reading about my own life -.-


But that's cos i haven't been going out to have fun alot lately, and im not schooling now, so i can't complain about the tests and homework or any happy, interesting event. AND my house's still under renovation, so the living room's outta bounds = no tv!! I have nothing interesting to watch (eg SYTYCD!!!!) and nothing much to blog about.


Furthermore, the constant roaring of the engineering-gun-that-drives-nails-into-walls-thingo (what's it called again?) together with the hammering can kill my mood before i even wanna do something fun, like reading a book.


And yes, i have been reading! :)
I went to the library just yesterday, my first in what, prolly 2 months?! I feel emo alr. No, srsly! It felt sooo good to be back in a library, breathing in the scent of the library (there's just this library smell..) and feeling the carpets under your feet. I experience moments of silence except for the occasional kids' laughter/cries/shouts or simply, the sound of my own flipflops.


I told my mum that and she called me a big bookworm. T____T
Oh well, i still think the library is a wonderful place. Dont you? Well, technically, i guess i'll enjoy the silence given that my house hasn't been the usual for the past 2 months lol.


Think i'll prolly go there again to revise chem+bio+amaths to prepare for JC. Gotta get them back on track, do up my notes and practice amaths etc. Im rusty already!! Heeheehee, that's a chance for me to buy notebooks and coloured pens!! :)


Nevertheless, i will NOT sound like a ultra nerd during the last remaining scraps of the holidays i have, i'll still be going out!! Friday, Saturday and Monday! I am looking forward to those outings!! And.. i wanna go shopping, i need new clothes!! Payday, can you hurry up and arrive please? :)


Honestly, i really miss sitting in front of my tv set, watching so you think you can dance. I refuse to watch it on youtube and camp myself on the computer-chair. I prefer comfy sofas and large tv screens!! Furthermore, the tv's further away from the sofa as compared to the computer is to the comp-chair - i dont want my eyesight's degree to increase!!!!!! Additonally, i've also been unable to watch any dramas that i wanna watch, namely, the very hot kdrama, You're Beautiful!!!


Oh and i definetly needta slim down. Gaining weight, i bet!! T__T
As well as to sleep early, been sleeping at 2AM-ish playing cafe world, chatting on msn, and listening to music. It's unhealthy, plus it'll gimme eyebags - which will take years to disappear! ): Moreever, if i were to go to JC, i'll need to start getting used to their system again for the 11th year. ARGH!


Btw Amanda lynn sera says im more girly now. I told my dad and he said i should have said, "Then be more boy-ish meh?" That really cracked me up. BUT ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? Im more girly now? ._.
Sadly, my fringe disagrees with me. LOL. Okay listen up fringe, you needta grow longer asap!!


OKAY, IS MY POST MORE INTERESTING THIS TIME? WAIT TILL I BLOG WITH PICS!!! ;D
PEACE OUT.