
Im THIS scared of making the wrong choices.
What if i make zero friends in JC? Dancers are mostly going polys!!! O:
What if i regret my choice of JC/subs??!?!
What if i fail A levels?!?! (OHMG TOUCH WOOD)
But.. i cant even find a suitable one now. OHMG ):
Between chem and bio, which to take H2? My parents want me to choose bio, but my chem is better. And i have to be able to catch up with the pure-science topics first too. ARGH.
IF i take both sciences as H2, i cant take Maths as H2 alr. I want lei, i like maths!!! AND two science subjects to catch up on to??!?!?! Kill me alr. And what about the complusory contrasting sub??? Should i take H1 Maths? And there's Econs (i planned to take this as the contrasting sub... :\) too! OHMGGGG GEEEZ!
VJC, NJC, RJC's science stream's cut off points are like either 3 or 4. O:
Then there's the 6 pointers ones: ACJC and TJC
Well im considering ACJC, but TJC is faaaaaar. I might as well go VJC, which is nearer as compared to TJC, but i can't go lah (4 points!!)
I might end up going NYJC, which is really convienient for me.. :\
AND SO, MY PARENTS ARE LIKE, ANGRY/PISSED/DISAPPOINTED/AT A LOST TOO(?) AT ME COS I REFUSED TO CONTINUE TAKING HIGHER CHINESE (BACK IN PRIMARYSCH) AS WELL AS NOT CHOOSING PURE SCIENCE BACK THEN (HENCE THE DILEMMA NOW) = ALL MY FAULT ):
HCL + pure sciences have all the advantages!!!
Im frustrated ugh!!! I didnt like science back then what, and my p3 chinese teacher always picked on me!!!!!!!!! T__T
And i dont wannaaaa go Arts stream. Science and maths appeal more to me O:
If you ask me to go Poly... IDK WHAT COURSE TO CHOOSE.
Hmm i feel better after ranting my feelings out, I FEEL BETTER YAY!!!
Sorry if you got offended reading this, but this is my life, my blog and my choice to rant. Go away if you think im venting my frustrations like a spoilt brat, COS EVERYBODY HAVE THEIR OWN SET OF PROBLEMS. MINE'S JUST DIFFERENT FROM YOURS, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IM LESS FRUSTRATED/SAD/EMO THAN YOU. ):