Hi this is my apology. (i need a new apology-expression.)
SORRY FOR THE LAST MIN BACKOUT ):
SORRY FOR THE LAST MIN BACKOUT ):
Unprepared and candid! :P
I was (still am!) really really glad to see them again!!!
I miss them alr. Chit chat about random shitz and life is awesome. Next time, can we pair the chitchat up with BNJS? ;D
Lol just after the OG17 Gathering Meeting, i requested for a photo tgt!! ^^
I think i look tired :o
Yay i uploaded photographs!! AND im blogging - say you love me. :D
Sorry, i've just been too caught up with homework/too tired to come online to blog. I don't even watch tv now okay! I think that's just MAJORLY depressing. I mean, it's TV you know?!? T___T
Hmm Im trying to liven up my life at NJC - singing songs at random moments, jumping around, fidgeting every minute, swiping my ponytail across the air every second. Hahahah i still pay attention during lectures tho!
It's more of a NEED actually. Sometimes, like for example in Econs, whatever the teacher says might not be on the screen so you've gotta listen and scribble your notes down. My econs notes are mighty precious to me such that i don't even doodle on them. See, in JC we don't use textbooks. (except chinese!!)
But i hate it that my notes are in BLACK and WHITE. No colours at all zzz. So i use my BLUE PEN and RED PEN to write my notes. Or i use my pencil, cos i write faster with my pencil lol. :D
OH AND I WENT BACK MF TODAY!!! :)
I saw so many peopleee!! Ohmg uber happy that i saw all my friends/juniors/teachers again!! I miss mf ~ XD
AM GONNA GO BACK AGAINNNN!!! :]
OKAY I GTG EAT DINNER ALR BYE :D
Sorry, i've just been too caught up with homework/too tired to come online to blog. I don't even watch tv now okay! I think that's just MAJORLY depressing. I mean, it's TV you know?!? T___T
Hmm Im trying to liven up my life at NJC - singing songs at random moments, jumping around, fidgeting every minute, swiping my ponytail across the air every second. Hahahah i still pay attention during lectures tho!
It's more of a NEED actually. Sometimes, like for example in Econs, whatever the teacher says might not be on the screen so you've gotta listen and scribble your notes down. My econs notes are mighty precious to me such that i don't even doodle on them. See, in JC we don't use textbooks. (except chinese!!)
But i hate it that my notes are in BLACK and WHITE. No colours at all zzz. So i use my BLUE PEN and RED PEN to write my notes. Or i use my pencil, cos i write faster with my pencil lol. :D
OH AND I WENT BACK MF TODAY!!! :)
I saw so many peopleee!! Ohmg uber happy that i saw all my friends/juniors/teachers again!! I miss mf ~ XD
AM GONNA GO BACK AGAINNNN!!! :]
OKAY I GTG EAT DINNER ALR BYE :D