.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kids in love

My chain of thoughts. You don't report or say or tell about this, you flow with them.


You are like heaven and hell all rolled up together. Tall? Too tall. when lies becomes the truth that's when i run to you. Baby you're the only one i run to. Jay chou is awesome and it's saturday. I saw a blinking star yesterday night when the sky was a deep dark blue. It wasn't black. Was it ever black i wonder. Then i realize that it was probably a plane. Yesterday. I want a cupcake with loads of pink and blue and yellow. Dunk dunk dunk. Blast it apart in the room where's there aircon. Yesterday was a tumble of nonsense and laughter and smoke and oil and rain. I was scared shitless much to the delight of jordy&aloysious thanks ah. Chalet chalet chalet. Today i watch tv so i can laugh and forget a little. And remember more. PW is coming up, everyone says it's shit. I think rainbow flipflops are uber cool, or jonathan's ones are. I ran 2.6km yesterday and i didn't stop to walk so im as proud as a peacock can be even though i wasn't top 20. Im pretty much on the verge of losing my voice so i need to eat less fried food. Imaginary fries, cookies,chocolates, ice cream, jap beef, chicken wings? Need. I need you to need me and i want you to want me; They're different. Idk what i am feeling now. Is seeing believing? Is what you were what you are now? Residing. 1cm added to my previous height makes me 154cm tall which is what i am now. I need to study i need to change and i need to wash.

I need to go now.