.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Friday, February 05, 2010

Maybe maybe

(Credit)

The long-awaited weekends are finally here!!! Im sooo glad it's here. Ah ohmg school was just mad, everything seems to have happened all at once.

Orientation ended and lectures+homework are filling me up - still empty and vast from the previous holidays tho.

Today, i had my first GP and Chem lecture. Seriousssssly, lectures are a whole new thing as compared to lessons in class. Firstly, the teacher teaches from a mic - and sometimes the mic sucks bigtime so you only hear the teacher's breathing/mumblings. UGH that's what happened during GP, it was soo annoying. I think half the theatre was asleep -.-
I didn't sleep but i was struggling to make sense of what she said T__T

As for chem, all that's need to be said is: I NEED TO REMEMBER MY MOLE CONCEPTS. LOL. Hahhaa i totally forgot how to get the number of moles from the Avogadro's constant. Haha so embarassing ~ XD

Chinese was much more fun, but i think that's cause the teacher is rather humourous. But we had a TEST today for the teachers to have a gauge of our standards; whether our A1 was "deserving" or not. I pray i don't fail HAHA.

And today i went for Chinese Dance auditions. Technically, im trying out for all (well, nearly all) the dance auditions they have and get an idea of what+how they conduct their dance sessions. I had fun today, stretching was.. nostalgic.
They hold split positions long enough for the dancers back in MF to cry, i think at least 100 counts. NO KIDDING. Or it felt that long, to me! *-*

Tomorrow, it'll be Western Dance auditionssss! Wish me luck uh! :D
After that, i shall debate and choose which cca to join. Heheheh there's also this Outdoor activity club that's kinda appealing to me, cos they have ROCK CLIMBINGGGG! It's totally fun, especially when the school has a rock-climbing wall right on the campus. BUT, oh well, im gonna decide prolly after tomorrow. :\

IF indecisiveness doesnt kick in, that is. Hehehee ;)

Btw today my OG was really cute, 12 of us (not all the people in the OG) squeezed into 4 seats at the canteen and started chatting. Crap, nonsense, secrets, random shitz. It was extremely fun and i laughed alot alot alot

Okay im tired, i'll blog abit in point forms:
1) My school bag's zip broke, so im getting a new one! YAAAAAAY!!!! :D
2) Im going back to mf to visit sooon!
3) I got a scheduler today ~
4) I haven't taken photos in forever
5) I finished reading The Tenth Circle - Jodi Picoult today
6) And i read Times in the bus today morning, it was (surprisingly,) interesting.

Kay Im off now BYE :)