I wish holidays were 100 days longggg. Cos homework suck! Zzzzz.
Turning my brain inside out for ideas to start my chinese compo :o
Went back to school yesterday for Maths and i took this pic, self-proclaiming to be an angel ~ :]
Me+Gee! :D
After lessons, the whole class (well, nearly) trooped off tgt to the bus stop! Lol we made alot of noise XD I took 74 with the two Ryans and Zhi hao - Yay company!! :D
Then, after i reached home, i had to get ready to go out again! Was meeting up with The gang to watch......

YES, DEAR JOHN!!!! :)
It is a really really good movie. Sad and romantic. :]
It is a really really good movie. Sad and romantic. :]
Oh and you know what? Mummy and I finished the Large bag of popcorn within 45mins(?) of the movie? We were munching continuously during the movie luh hahahhaha! XD
Failed shot ):
Intitally i wanted to try the waffles there, but i was too bloated from the popcorn >:( NEXT TIME IM GONNA TRY IT FOR SUREEEEE!!!
We went off to FEP to get sera's sandals and walked around + stoned for awhile before going off ~ :D
From there, I took 132 to Aloysius's house!! OG GATHERING!! :]
Then i left at 11 with Jordy after everyone left alr lol! It was superrr fun cos the guys pretended to be Brenda and talked to this guy who unknowingly became our entertainment that night. XD
Okay i gtg now, chiong homeworkkkkkk!!! *-*
PS I'll be away for dance camp from friday-saturday, MIA okay? Miss me ~
♥