.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Sunday, April 18, 2010

And thinking of the weekend we were in love

So, do i deserve a clap for an update? ^^
reasons to give you that face:

I don't like my new fringe!
Chocolates ran out alrz
I have to work on my PI
HOMEWORK.

@ The salon with Yingyan after the fringecut

With sheeennaaaa! :D Hahah i know i look super unflattering here.
Geeeez i think i look like a boy here ohmg :o
GO ON LAUGH LAH OKAY.

It's still here cos i took a piccy with SHEENA!!!! YAY!! :D


People i went Island with!!! :D



♥ 17 APRIL
Cos i went out with Seraphinaaaaaa!! :)


Lookie in e mirror.

@ ASTONS :D :D :D


Moi.


Heheh i orderd iced choc!!! :D

Toilet shots toilet shots ~ :B


♥ seraphina truckloads mwuahs! :3

Last minute decision to go out with her after dance+tuition! I was so happppyyyy to go out with her, oh boy miss you miss you ~ :]

OH & guess where i went?


To have a cookie('s) affair.