.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Saturday, May 08, 2010

And i forget my words

PHOTO SPAMMMMMMM :)
Sorry for the lack of updates, been really really busy. Common tests are coming up real soon so you can just shoot me now :o

30/04/10: 叶串

We went to support Zhang Yue!!! ;)


Ms Weng is leaving us alr ~ ):
Now majority of our teachers are shitty. =.=

Heru and I ~

@Merrien's condo's DANCE STUDIO :3



Camwhores


YES YUM YUM TTM :D



Hahahah we decided to eat at this Teochew porridge place.
Super cheap + good food :]
ARISTAL 2010:
I THINK I LOOK LIKE A BOY HERE OKAY WHATEVER ~ :B
Merrien!!!

Xiu Feng and I~


Trying to hide our eyebrows and ended up looking like chipmunks/monkeys HAHA!

Nicole-Ann, Che Wan, Ying yan!!



Che wan + me w/o makeup, XD




Nicole-Ann + me ~

WE ARE BOTH 154CM TALL :)

Chandel + me!


Check out the eyelashessss ~ ;)

So, same height? :D :D :D

Yingyan and i!


Grace + Me!

Aditi and Me!!!!

Chengxi and I!

Che Wan + me with make up on now!! XD

Trying to be funny XD

Rui Yun + Me!
Amanda and Me!



Thank youuu Mr Dan for e pretty flowerrrrr! :D
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME KAY :D
Thank you thank you for coming + the flowerrrrr!! :D

& SERAPHINAAAA!
Thank you for coming yeahs?
:) :) :)
Darling bestie, smile smile smile. The best has yet to come, keep smiling cos im here!!! :D And please do take care!!!!!!


ATREYAAAAA!!!!
Hahaha i made him bend down to take piccy with me :D

Songko and me!!!
Thank you thank you for the flower!
Am so happy to have received 3 flowers hehehe :B
GUITAR + STRINGS CONCERT:
Gloria, grace, irna + idk-your-name-sorry-! 8)
You guys were brillant on stage~ :D

OG17 THE AWESOMEEEEEEE :D

Shu Mei + Me!!!!
OKAY I think i've summed up parts of my life recently with the photos. ^^V
& fringe, GROW FASTERRRRRRR pleasssseeeez. Hm i think i look fatigued in the photos somehow. My dad says i have panda eyes now WAH LAO >:(

Lovelovelove
cos Monday's a holiday for me. And there's no dance on saturday too. Ohmg super happy cos i dont need to wake up soo early and so i can catch more sleep! :D

Gotta mug cos common tests are on my tail. :o
So not fun. I still wanna watch Ip Man 2 ohmgggggg ~

2AM now, gonna sleep alr ohmg it's so late, Im gonna hate myself in the morning.
Peace x