.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It feels just like it's heaven's touch



It's just a feeling and no one knows yet.

My weekend was spent with a couple of beloved people! Oh man, it's been so long since I last saw them. When i saw them, and while i was looking at everybody talking to each other, i can't help but think: It feels like we're back in secondary school again, laughing, gossiping, just crapping the night(day) away.

Too bad we can't hug around a memory, huh?

Nevertheless, we can't keep living in the past, so here's some photos from our lil' party!
PS: Majority of them are on FB ;)





If you look at my knees and see my blueblacks, ignore them!!!!! Got 'em painfully from dance... ):
Had dance thrice a week; last week and this week. We're learning a new routine with hwachong, but overall it's really really fun! :D

BUT HOR, you should have seen us after dance. I'll walk like a penguin and when I climb stairs (which is alot cos i have to cross e overhead bridge to take the bus home), i can feel my thighs and calves crying.

On a sidenote, today's the last day of dance prac this hols, IM SO HAPPY :D
I went home not aching as much as the previous practices!! Okay that's another story.

Hmm then after alot alot alot alot alot Wii and food and camwhoring and chitchatting, sera weiling and i left for Winteng's house for a sleepover!

I ♥ YOU GUYS! :D


I wanna buy a macbook!!
I ♥ seraphina!!! :)
11th June: 10SH09 June PARTY!!!! :D

Nicole-ann & I went after dance (oh and aches~!)
But before thaaaat... Chewan, me and nicoleann WENT J8 FOR KOI!!! :B

Most of the class went to Ziheng's grandparents' condo for the party (Kbox, food, pool). Their condo is extremely chio!! I loveeee the pool, the design is awesomeeee, i wanna live there lor. :3


10SH09! :D

We ended up ordering EIGHT BOXES of PIZZAS OKAY. Holy ~
In the end, the leftovers were tapao-ed home hehe! I koped the pack of chips home.... but they're missing now. T__T


Just yesterday after dance, Jasmine brought home-made cupcakes!!!
CHOCOLATE FLAVOURRRRRRRRR ♥


I LOVE IT TO THE MAX. IT IS MAD AWESOME!!!! :D:D:D
I ate 2.5 cupcakes lor hehehe! Makes me wish I could bake too! Rawrrrr.

After that, went to meet seraphina and her friends @AMK. Ate at astons, im determined to try something else other than FISH! :O
Went to Victoria's house to play truth or dare after that, i had super loads of fun!! Honestly one of the best times I had this holiday. Went home at around 1130PM with sera's friends TYTYTY :D

TODAY!



We had 3 hours worth of hiphop today morning; super duper tiring!!!!!! T__T
Then all of us rushed and rushed (& it was raining too y'know!) for Contemporary Practice at HwaChong!! Cos we're supposed to reach before Mr Dan to give him his birthday surprise lol.

In the end, Mr Dan and all of us had HTHT, so practice ended earlier, and we had no practice! Hehehehe :B
After that, we walked to eat at Sogurt! It is awfully divineeeeee! Especially the choc flavour yogurt and their choc brownie! :]

4th week's coming real soon ~ :\