.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Sunday, August 15, 2010

To forget everything for a little while


PINK BRACES. I GOT MY PINK BRACES! :)
Im a happy girlll wahahahaa :B

But i think they'll start aching and hurting like crap tomo, they've alr started to today? Hm my friends are all telling me the next few days are gonna be helllllzxs. >:\ Am gonna start eating porridge/oatmeal/yong tau foo/anything that is soft, not sticky not sweet not hard to eat.

AND MY TEETH FEELS WEIRD NEARLY ALL THE TIME MAN! All the metal brackets and wireeeeezzxs. Rawrrr.
Oh but i think im awesome mannnnn :)
I went for a buffet straight after my pink braces were put in haha! Heck la after that i'll prolly miss out on all the yummmy food alr!!! But it wasn't that difficult to eat, i could still eat nuggets and durian puffs and oyster omelettes and mochi heheheh; although today was a different story, ugh!

ANW!

We were supposed to perform for the yog opening thingy today but the weather decided to make a joke out of the day and rain just before the performance -.-

Nevertheless, it wasn't a fruitless trip! I visited Marina Bay Sands for the first time and it was really cool! I mean i was kinda awed by the place, it's totally different from the typical SG malls and they haev this gondola thingy too! I wanna go there again hoho :D

But now.....
Mugger meeeeeeeeeee is gonna rob me of my time. :o

BYEBYE!!!!