Tuesday, October 12, 2010
There's something about the sunshine baby,
Hello a kissy kissy pouty face greets you today, this is for Seraphina lim haha! :)
I GIVE YOU XOXOs FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY THRU MY BLOG FIRST,
JIAYOU FOR PROMOS K I ♥ YOU :)
Hehe, till we meet, you'll have to wait for the rest of my love letter -"Patience is a virtue~" - ;)
Okay hi/bye everyone, i'll be back!
PW's a mad rush now, OP, WR, I&R is going to drive me upside down and rightside left. Chinese A's in 2 weeks! Argh when will the madness end? D:
Well, at least i had a mini de-stress with Che Wan today! Yay! :D
"Freak shit sia, her face like fuck!" - HAHAHHAHAHA BEST JOKE TODAY XD
We went AMK to get Koi and pancakes and snoopy potato chips and old chang kee, okay but i skipped on the latter cos well, ahem, my throat will just die on me if i ate old chang kee! :O
I think i'm falling sick soon. Today, the sun was once again conducting cooking lessons from above, i think it's BBQ today; But i was feeling COLD, like wts right! And there were moments i felt giddy and sleepy, maybe it's because i slept at 2AM yesterday....? >:\ BUT IM OKAY NOW SO YAY :)
On a sidenote, i present you this song by Demi Lovato that i found recently. I kinda like the lyrics! :D
Listen to it now! Catch Me by Demi Lovato! :)
And i know i'm only 2 episodes into You're Beautiful, but i can't help but fall in love with Shin Woo, or at least, his character~ This is one case where i wish the supporting role gets the girl... OKAY so it's a bit biased since im only at episode 2, BUT STILL, I strongly think that Shin Woo is more good-looking than the lead guy HAH!! :B
Hmm somehow, he has the JiHoo-aura around him right? The ever silent knight in shining armor whom you can always turn to in times of distress or happiness ♥ I honestly wonder how the story will unfold; Shi Yun and Xi Xi are already at like eps 10++ AHHHHHHHH. ii ishzxs emooozxsszxsd liaozxs. HEHE :D
Okay, tonight i'm ending with this:
(Credit)
Agreed.

