.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I like those hugs i have to go on my tippy toes for

This was taken BEFORE my recent haircut - aw i miss the waterfall now. Ahh it'll grow out it'll grow out it'll grow out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Meimei happeee birthday i love you :)

Smile now, even if it's for awhile. Believe that something will happen, even if it's for awhile. Bring back those die-hard wishes of seeing Santa Claus back in those days today, even if it's for awhile.

Because even if it's for awhile, you made it last for awhile.

I made awhile last for 2 hours - revised my bio notes & finished up my bio homework :D
Yay, even tho it's so fup studying on Xmas Eve.... -.-
I sound like a friggin' mugger lah wlao, but i really have to conquer that mountain of homework ASAP!

OKAY LA IM GOING TO BED NOW NIGHTS! :)