OKAY This post is overdued!
SO I went out with the Lishan people recently; on 27th Dec i think! :D
SO I went out with the Lishan people recently; on 27th Dec i think! :D
Was feeling kinda tired after dance (5 hours! :o) but all tiredness shed away when we started playing games. OH and i bathed in school for the first time on that day too!
Then YJ & I went Dhoby Gaut for lunch - phad thai. My favourite thai food in the world, but both of us nearly died eating it that day :O
Then YJ & I went Dhoby Gaut for lunch - phad thai. My favourite thai food in the world, but both of us nearly died eating it that day :O
SPICYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! >:O
I must learn to eat spicy food, somehow.
I must learn to eat spicy food, somehow.
Anw! After that we walked to Mind Cafe where the rest were alr there!
The guys looking more focused than at checking out girls HAHA!
Geraldine & me in the toilet~!
Mind cafe was an awesome lepak place.
I played Taboo, Saboteur, the monkey thing game and somemore i think. I can't rly rmb alr - old alr, ):
But i do rmb laughing soo much, especially during Taboo when we were trying to prevent the other group from winning by screaming our lungs out HAHA!
I played Taboo, Saboteur, the monkey thing game and somemore i think. I can't rly rmb alr - old alr, ):
But i do rmb laughing soo much, especially during Taboo when we were trying to prevent the other group from winning by screaming our lungs out HAHA!
Dinner was at Just Acia!
HAHA The funny part was, nobody went for free icecream cos we were so full from the drinks at Mind Cafe!
After that, YJ & I chionged off to Aloysius's for the XMas party. In the end, majority had to leave alr, so I ended up laughing and chit chatting with Aloysius, YJ, Eugene and Yang le! Awh can we please have another party?
OKAY GTG ALR