To start, I went out with Seraphina ystd!!! Hehe we actually planned to do some new year shopping but it kinda failed huh HAHA I didn't buy anything back home :\
Hmm nothing caught my eye i guess. SO SIAN~! We went from Bugis to Orchard and to Somerset, and ended up eating our dinner at Everything With Fries!! (they have big portions!)
But im still glad we met up! Hehe girl talks are one of the BEST WAYS TO DESTRESS & FORGET ANYTHING UNPLEASANT & LAUGH IT OUT & MANY OTHER THINGS WITH A FRIEND ♥
YAAAAAAAAY FRIES!
The food there is really not bad - i was sooo fuuuuuull at the end of the dinner :O
Then after that, Amanda saw my tweet saying that we were at somerset and we met upppppp outside Marvellous Cream!


What a coincidence right! ;)
Cheer up cheer up amanda!!!!!! I hope things are alright now ♥
Oh & on the day before, I met up with Aloysius to attempt to finish up our hol homework!!! ATTEMPT(!) - I did HALF A MATHS PAPER :O
Wahhhh Maths is srsly NOT EASY mannnnnnnn. Hehe but im left with my last maths paper to finish now!!!
I brought muffinsssssssssss :D
Awww isn't Taylor Launter cuteeeeee here? ♥
I think this scene is rly adorable, so swuhhhh-eeet!
HAHA & I LOVE THE EXPRESSIONS - HILARIOUSSSS TTM RIGHT!!
MY EXPRESSION SAYS:
SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW.
SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW.
xxx




