.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Friday, February 18, 2011

Have you ever wondered why we fall in love?

Hello all!
How was your week? This week's pretty special, isn't it? People say that we had 2 Valentine's Day this week, the western one as well as the chinese, is it true?

I know mine's been pretty happening!!

happy valentine's

Happy happy happy valentine's day to you~ ♥

Tuesday: Dance = killer aches

THEN, WEDNESDAY WAS ROAD RUN DAY!!!! :O


TITLE: "I like your shoes!" ♥
So would you please zoom innnn on the shoes thank you ;)

063

Oh i walked for half the route and ran the other half tee hee :)

076

AND we had chem prac after road run (aka after everybody went home!!) too, WHAT A MOOD KILLER RIGHT!!!!
Budden i went to celebrate Shi Yun's birthday w Shi Yun & Xixi after that! :D 

And then, i got ant bites on my legs :(

Thursday: Dance = major thigh/calf aches

Friday: TODAY
I SMELL THE WEEKENDS!!

Anw, im gonna attempt to brighten up this place abit by telling more about MEEEEE! (SO Narcissistic i know~)

This is why this is my favourite disney princess movie

This is why i love The Little Mermaid ♥

I was enchanted to meet you

I am so in love with this song ♥

Okay i gtg sleep alr i have dance tomo morn AND I CANNOT BE LATEEEEE ANYMOREEE!!!