.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Monday, June 11, 2012

my kind of perfect

You know those days where it's gloriously perfect and you just feel golden?

Although you're not wearing the most perfect outfit, and the weather isn't just the way you like it to be, little things still seem to inch bit by bit to paint a picture of perfection. It started with staying up for a purpose - to sing a midnight birthday song over the phone (and hear a sleepy voice haha). And continued with heads naturally turning towards each other at the same moment in the dark after a scary movie scene finally ended, then boredom led to finding a book of my dreams for a couple of nights, and eventually, the night ended in vibrant colours and giggles.

Despite losing the chance to squeeze out all my creativity juice and love on to a plain white cake, it's okay 'cause I had today, I had you, and I had us, and many more next time's.


Happy Birthday <3

-

So, Saturday was his celebratory lunch, and being the birthday-planner, I scouted various cafes for our lunch date and eventually decided on Hatched. It was one of the places where I was extremely excited to try their food too, so YJ had no choice but to obey his birthday planner heheheheh.

It was pretty fun to be fully in-charge of our date, and I'm soooo glad the lunch went well. We didn't have to wait for very long in the queue, the food was mouth-watering and filling, YJ loves my present and card- round of applause for me please thank you thank you.


Although the walk to the place was a little confusing and long....

I still insisted to walk instead of cabbing our way there, not to save money, but long walks always seemed so romantic. Alas, something I learnt, long walks should always be reserved for the beach, parks, by the rivers or someplace where there are pretty sights and a lovely breeze, not where cars zoom pass and construction sites are littered everywhere. YJ kept teasing me about insisting to walk there,

"So, where's the scenary???"


Pretty little quaint place; I gave a little squeal when I spotted it across the road.
YAY WE WEREN'T LOST


While waiting for a table; we didn't wait very long 


Our pick: Sir Benedicts (for two) - a MUST try!
and the sausage platter the birthday boy requested.
....I will eat my fluffy pancakes one day. 



(failing to dodge my quick fingers hehehe)
& our fresh apple juice- which wasn't too bad, albeit a little too sour after awhile. 





I thought the little characters looked kinda cute, don't you think so?


Birthday Boy with our spread of tantalizing food (feeling hungry already?)


The Cute Girlfriend & Birthday Planner :3


See how yummy the Sir Benedict's look? The smell was great, the egg was cooked just to my liking, though the salmon was abit too salty. 


Say "ahhh"



Birthday celebrations - SUCCESS

-

On a side note, thought i'll share my new buys and wishlist here to keep me motivated from NOT spending recklessly...


Love at first sight; 75 bux gone. 
BUT I was reassured and convinced that it was alright to splurge just to make myself happy :)
...and I came up with the conclusion that shopping puts a price tag on happiness.


Just got this today.
Books, words, emotions between the lines - another form of happiness nothing can replace.

Among other little things that flicker in and out of my mind every once in awhile, I've been wishing for these:
MARC JACOBS DAISY by Marc Jacobs EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
or/and


Both smells sooo attractive, I love both scents!!!


As well as the Mini 25S polaroid camera that I've been taking forever to decide whether to get or not. 

And a new school bag, I haven't really decided on WHAT to get. My backup plan is Baggu's Backpack though, but everyone seems to have it so....... I'll see how it goes. ^^

-

Finally. Monday down, 4 more days till the chains are loosened on my aching limbs; I can't wait.