.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Monday, July 02, 2012

lucky to be coming home again

I think better when the night is still and quiet, and the only thing I hear is the solace the wind provides in the occasional stuffy nights; and that's when the need to write and pour my thoughts out seep onto the keyboard... here.

Because I said I'll post up some photos here (finally!), here are the sleepover snaps with the Dancers from a couple of weeks ago. Everybody was looking nerdy and unglam, but looking at the pictures now, they remind me of a time when we haven't discovered the vain side of us, before we started contact lens.

We looked young again, like the old times.



During dinner

Craving for the yummy bowl of prawn noodles right now in the middle of the night :(


I deserve the Most Unglam Girl award i know i know




post-bathing



Some group shots before I started to get sleepy....


We all had mini manicures from Amanda!!
What's a sleepover without manicures right?


mine was orange and pink and orange and pink and orange and pink polka dots yay!





We were deeply engrossed in ANTM British Invasion YAY!!
It's been ages since i last watched ANTM :(


Then i gradually drifted off to sleep halfway during the show....

But i woke up to watch So You Think You Can Dance!
Loveeee that show.

& Nic came after her training too; thereafter, we all proceeded to bed at around 2ish?


Brave Nic bracing herself during one of the cockroach attacks
The rest of us were useless damsels all piled up on the humongous bed haha


We played chubby bunny for awhile, and watch Running Man for awhile too.....

and i don't remember the rest 'cos I conked out under the sheets by 2 going on 3 I think.
Loser me. I think I'm not cut out for staying up all night I gotta train myself man!

I do remember sleeping verrrry soundly through the night though.
... and woke up to:


Dumplings!!!
Courtesy of lynn's parents, who were extremely considerate parents; from the laughter of 7 girls to late night tv shows and little shouts and screams in the middle of the night 'cos of the cockroaches and footsteps up and down the stairs..... I thnk it's tough being sleepover hosts. :o


But anyway, breakfast was light-hearted due to the morning cartoons, which I enjoyed thoroughly!
We watched Megamind and a little bit of Ratatouille; now, I think mornings should all start off which Disney cartoons.


These films are all tempting me to get a polaroid camera for myself sigh decisions decisions.
But I'd rather use my money to get Daisy!!!!

We'll see.


And so, my first sleepover passed just like that. It wasn't too bad, but I still wish for a all-nighter sleepover... isn't that the point of having one?! But first, how to conquer the sleepy dust?!


I can feel it sprinkling over me now okay bye.