.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Thursday, July 26, 2012

mundane little post

I've been cooped up at home alone for the past few days. Not doing anything important or urgent, not even something that I really like, like watching a romantic movie or piecing my photo album together. I wake up whenever I want to, without any objective in mind for the day; it's actually really mundane. Half the time, I'm entertained by the various whatsapp conversation I have with my new friends, the other half, I'm letting demons and witches and drag queens run my thoughts after afternoons and afternoons of lying in front of the television and watching thriller dramas; namely The Secret Circle & The Mentalist.

I attempted to (re)watch Princess Diaries 2 but gave up after the first 15 minutes - BORING. I try not to shop online too much; don't wanna splurge just because I've nothing better to do, which is highly possible when there's not much excitement going on and pretty clothes are pretty exciting. And I also get lazy to walk out into the evil sunrays to buy my own lunch and rather resort to cooking my own yummy eggy maggimee.

It feels like my roller coaster ride has just came to a pause and I'm the only passenger seated on the ride, just stitting there waiting for the control station to hit GO again. Honestly, I can't remember what I was doing before all my uni camps started... where did the fireworks and sparkling lights and laughter go.

I sound like a naggy old grandma who's life revolves around her television shows oh man. :(

I need to stop feeling like a sloth and get some adrenaline pumped in my veins and arteries and fingertips to stop this dry spell of mine. Good that I have a whole day of activity tomorrow at Raffles Place yay (more pictures to come soon!)

-

In the meantime, here are some pictures to keep this space bright and lively



Bunnies for the Ferror Rocher Ad



Ballroom dancing






With xinyi! :)


During the Queen Bee Skit






Picnic in the morning on campus






Clubbing night





Moving on to more FTB Camp photos:



Right after completing our beautiful, ahem, champion, banner









In the midst of clubbing in the jungle



Sam's camera has all the cool effects! Just thought i'll show them here together with our faces hehe.









all wrapped up for the activity under the hot sun :(







All these pictures were tagged photos of me on facebook; thought i'ld put them up here before they get swallowed by the swarm of photos I predict will come up soon....

Wait for my Starring photos; the entire camp isn't even over yet!

Bye you mundane little post with bright, lively photos!