When will we be old enough?
When will we be ready enough?
When will we be serious enough?
What is ever enough? ...for who?
-
Honestly, this is not me being jealous or envious or wishing that I'll have/be the same.
I was just wondering..
Some people, they meet certain people, and these people receive certain things. Countless happy, glittery moments like the stars in the night sky. Shiny, uncountable, and visible. Maybe even shooting stars; and when they land, they leave an unforgettable mark on you.
Then other people, they meet certain people, and they receive certain, other things, too. Not many, countable, sure. They are more like the tiny spark you occasionally see in the evening sky if you're observant enough. Planets, far away from us, but there. You won't forget these planets, they're always there, there's only a few precious ones you'll see if you remember to look.
And so, here I am, wondering.. Why do some people get stars, and some people get planets, while others have to go through so much to sit on a rocket just to catch a glimpse of their own blissful moments?
Who are you?
The people who get the stars, the planets? Or are you the one sitting on the rocket to the sky?
-
Don't worry, I'm happy with my stars and planets and rocket ship trips.
I was just wondering. :)