.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Saturday, January 19, 2013

If I can't have love, I'll take sunshine

...So it's been quite some time since I last came here.

And I came across a simple poem (thanks Kerrie!) that started the little wheels of the train in my head turning and turning, back to the old days in class and our beloved Literature teacher, dissecting and cracking our poor heads to understand Vinod, Saloma and Christopher, only to come to a halt to this question...

How many ways can you express, "You're mine"?

Girls usually expect, or wish, or think guys are obliged to bring the stars down for them, dive deep into oceans to find the shiniest pearl, or showcase their knight's shiny armor with a pompous chest on top of a great, white horse to every one else. And most of the time, I think guys just want to fulfill their girl's wish.

But, all these time, these are just ways of a guy marking what's his, isn't it?

Sometimes, I think we tend to forget that, the simple and little things in life, can also express a whole lot more, and be a whole lot more sincere than everything shiny, sparkly and glittery.

I'll keep this line with me for a long, long time:

would it be disrespectful if i,
while at a hawker stall, drop to a knee,
and place a tissue packet on your thigh?

-

Sorry if this sounds boring too, I like to remember mundane, insignificant, little things like that.

Here are some recent visual vomit:



When's the next outing, sunshine?!?!

 

 

 



Nicolette's tiramisu was SO DARN GOOD.
AHHH Craving for it now. 



Happy birthday, dearest Amanda :) 





Dear sera, please always, always remember that i love you and will always be here :)







love love love meeting up with these bunch of crazy people <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">


had a helluva time laughing and eating with them :D



Busy busy fun fun day :D



(should i cut my hair to this length!!!)



I love black and white, timeless photos like this. :)

And lastly, a big fat picture of me:


I kinda like how the sun rays hit on my hair, but I don't think I'll get to dye my hair like this any time soon :( 

hey now, hey now, 
don't dream it's over.