.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Friday, March 15, 2013

To the ones who stayed,


While chilling by the riverside with a warm cup of Hojicha and girl talk that warms my heart so tonight,  it struck me that we have been spending lesser and lesser time together as time goes by. It seems that the lesser time I spend with them, the more I realize how much I miss them and all the times we had together, and how much I really treasure them.

For they are the ones who stayed.

-


A little something I found in his wallet that brought a big smile to my lips :) 

Thank you for a slow, romantic night with everything else unromantic.
And for keeping my present close to you, always. You have no idea how happy I was when I heard you brought it along with you to camp so you look at it every day and every free moment. I'm also extremely glad that you are now a Once Upon A Time convert, but this doesn't mean that I will wait for you to catch up with me to season 2 either hehe. 


Okay, that's all the meds are taking effect and there's biz law tomorrow, so bye!