.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

One day you will be nostalgic for today

These days, I find myself underestimating the weight that words carry.

So now, I find myself bearing the burden of being tongue-tied from being weighed down by all the thoughts just stuck up there in my head and not translating anywhere.

-

These days, I find everything slipping... in and away.

How May easily gave way to June within an afternoon of laughters, poached eggs, hot chocolate and coffee to a quiet, solitary June morning spent in bed,

that night when I slipped out of sleep and missed the way dusk turned to dawn,

or how faces and voices are also gradually getting harder to stay in my head.

But, at the same time, happy feelings do explode in to my head sometimes when I get an occasional text, or see a funny/mushy picture, or hear a song that boils the dancing juice inside, or take a nice picture, or when I'm living a happy moment that kinda last a lifetime, or when I read something inspiring that makes me want to write again; these kinda things creep in to my days too.

So now, I'm here.

-